I just started cloth diapering (at home only for now) my 14 ½ month old and there was no question what detergent I was going to use! Rockin Green Cloth Diaper Detergent is made of biodegradable, eco-friendly ingredients and is 100% phosphate free which makes it good for the planet and gentle on your little one.
Rockin Green doesn’t believe in a “one-size fits all” approach to cloth diaper laundry so they have 3 different formulas (for different water types) Soft Rock, Classic Rock and Hard Rock. When in doubt, Rockin Green suggests starting with Classic Rock.
3. Follow Haute Mommy publicly on Google Friend Connect (on the right hand side of this page)
4. Follow Haute Mommy on Twitter
6. Tweet about this giveaway: “I just entered a haute #giveaway with @HauteMommyBlog to #win a bag of @RockinGreenSoap http://bit.ly/9pJ5QV” (you can tweet once a day for additional entries just make sure you come back here and comment each day)
7. Grab my button and tell me where I can find it.
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link to the post.
Giveaway will end September 1st at 11:59pm PST. The winner will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Good luck!
And the winner is... Mr. & Mrs. Fisher! Congratulations!
Mr. & Mrs. Fisher said...
fb fan of rockin' green!
August 20, 2010 8:44 AM