Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Skoy Cloth Giveaway
SKOY is essentially a reusable paper towel. It's a brilliant idea from two local moms who discovered something similar in Europe and brought it to the US. Skoy cloths are made of natural cotton and wood-based cellulose pulp which makes them 100% biodegradable (you can compost them!). They are dishwasher and washer/dryer safe and have an absorption factor of 15x their own weight. SKOY is chlorine free and the haute designs use water-based colors and inks. You can even microwave your wet Skoy cloths to disinfect them and they dry quickly which keeps them from being a breeding ground for bacteria like a sponge. In an average household, each Skoy cloth saves 15 rolls of paper towels!
"Since SKOY is reusable and washable it can last a very long time, some people still use them after a year. A normal life cycle of a SKOY cloth starts in the kitchen to wipe counter tops and tabletops. After using the SKOY for a week or two in the kitchen, it can be renewed in the washer and 'downgraded' for indoor cleaning such as floors, bathrooms, etc. After a few months in this stage, being washed a couple of times, the SKOY can then be used for outdoor messes, such as wiping patio furniture as well as garage use. This is the great thing with SKOY it can be used over and over again."
Win a Skoy Cloth 4-Pack! (mixed colors with flower print)
How To Enter:
Mandatory Entry- Visit Skoy Cloth's website and let me know your favorite thing about them by commenting below. (Make sure you include your email address if it isn’t visible on your profile)
Additional Entries- Leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
1. Like Haute Mommy on Facebook
2. Like Skoy Cloth on Facebook
3. Follow Haute Mommy publicly on Google Friend Connect (on the right-hand side).
4. Follow Haute Mommy on Twitter
5. Follow Skoy Cloth on Twitter
6. Tweet about this giveaway: “I just entered a haute #giveaway with @HauteMommyBlog to #win a 4-pack of @SkoyCloth reusable multi-use cloths http://bit.ly/e0fKxA” (you can tweet once a day for additional entries just make sure you come back here and comment each day)
7. Grab my button and tell me where I can find it.
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link to the post.
9. Vote for me in the Mom Central Grants competition (you can do this once every 24 hours for additional entries just make sure you come back here and comment each day) Voting ends April 15th!
Giveaway will end April 26th at 11:59pm PST. The winner will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Good luck!
And the winner is... Virginia! Congratulations!
I already like Haute Mommy on FB!