The original Teething Bling necklace is a donut shaped pendant on a silk cord with a breakaway clasp. I loved this necklace when my son was getting his first teeth! It was perfect for when I had him in the Ergo carrier and he couldn't hold a teething toy very easily. Teething Bling also makes a bangle that is great for teething molars because the shape allows it to reach the back of baby's mouth without them being able to choke themselves with it.
Teething Bling is a fantastic company as well. They are mom owned and operated, have a great commitment to safety and donate to Cure Search and Dress For Success in honor of loved ones who inspired them to create the company.
"A lot of companies say they’re ‘family friendly.’ We are actually walking the walk. We give our team members their assignments and let them go, allowing them to work around their family schedules. We welcome children in our offices (you may hear crying babies in the background here, too!) We are always looking for ways to help other Moms and are happy to donate to worthy causes."
Win a necklace and bangle set of your choice (mix and match any colors)!
How To Enter:
Mandatory Entry- Visit Teething Bling's website and let me know which necklace and bangle you would choose by commenting below. (Make sure you include your email address if it isn’t visible on your profile)
Additional Entries- Leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
1. Like Haute Mommy on Facebook
2. Like Teething Bling on Facebook
3. Follow Haute Mommy publicly on Google Friend Connect (on the right-hand side).
4. Follow Haute Mommy on Twitter
5. Follow Teething Bling on Twitter
6. Tweet about this giveaway: “I just entered a haute #giveaway with @HauteMommyBlog to #win a @TeethingBling necklace and bangle set http://bit.ly/dEPZ1P” (you can tweet once a day for additional entries just make sure you come back here and comment each day)
7. Grab my button and tell me where I can find it.
8. Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link to the post.
Giveaway will end January 13th at 11:59pm PST. The winner will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Good luck!
|Tori Spelling loves Teething Bling!|
And the winner is... Rebecca Smith! Congratulations!
Rebecca (Mrs. Smitty) said...
Follow Haute Mommy on Twitter