Tuesday, July 20, 2010

POSH Mommy *UPDATED*

Posh Mommy Personalized Jewelry
As some of you may or may not know... Derek and I are not actually married yet. We have wanted to get married for a long time (we were even looking at rings and places to get married right before we found out we were expecting) but having Bryce put anything "extra" on hold.

"My boyfriend and I have wanted to get married since before we had our son but we don’t have the extra money for a ring/wedding... I would LOVE to have a piece of jewelry I could wear to symbolize our love and the child it created ♥"

Please vote for me to win a POSH Mommy necklace by "liking" my picture on their facebook fan page (link below)!

















Contest ends Sunday July 25th thanks!
UPDATE: CONTEST EXTENDED TO FRIDAY JULY 30TH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment