Healthy Child Healthy World is an organization that strives to inform parents and caregivers how they can protect children from common toxins. I recently co-hosted a Healthy Home Party with Santee Stroller Strides for our Luna Moms Club. A Healthy Home Party is a haute way to share this important information with friends and family! You're invited to a "virtual" Healthy Home Party:
A Wake-Up Story
The 5 Easy Steps
1. Avoid Pesticides Pesticides have been linked to a wide range of health problems, including asthma and cancer.
2. Use Non-Toxic Products Everyday products like cleaners, cosmetics, and even furnishings contain thousands of chemicals- many linked to health risks.
3. Clean Up Indoor Air Indoor air is often more polluted than outdoor air.
4. Eat Healthy Today's modern diet is laced with chemicals- from pesticides used on farms to synthetic additives and preservatives.
5. Be Wise With Plastics Many plastics are made with toxic chemicals that can be absorbed by your food and beverages or released into your air.
Healthy Child Healthy World believes that "No one can do everything, but everyone can do something."
Mandatory Entry- Visit Healthy Child's website and let me know what stood out to you the most by commenting below. Also comment if you would like the Healthy Baby or Healthy Home Swag Bag. (Make sure you include your email address if it isn’t visible on your profile)
Additional Entries- Leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
7. Tweet about this giveaway: “I just entered a haute #giveaway with @HauteMommyBlog to #win one of TWO #healthychild swag bags http://bit.ly/fJ1GEp” (you can tweet once a day for additional entries just make sure you come back here and comment each day)
8. Grab my button and tell me where I can find it.
9. Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link to the post.
10. Donate to Healthy Child during the entry period and get 3 entries! (Be sure to leave 3 seperate comments)
Giveaway will end December 31st at 11:59pm PST. The winner will be determined by Random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or I will choose a new winner. Good luck!
And the winners are... Heather (Healthy Baby Swag Bag) & Chris (Healthy Home Swag Bag)! Congratulations!
Firstly, i'm sooo glad i came across your blog on GroVia's facebook page. I can't think of just one thing i liked about the healthy child website, it is all great and so informative! I loved the part on vaccines. I already read dr.mercola's newsletters and website, but healthychild.com is perfect info for children!
great giveaway! i use the born free bottles and they are the best!!
I like the shop healthy section
December 12, 2010 5:13 PM